Top 10 criteria to be a workaholic
What makes a workaholic?
- You work 10 hours a day.
- You think your office computer is way better and faster than your home computer.
- You try very hard to forget about work by watching movies, reading magazines and chat with friends.
- You ask people how’s work when you chat with someone in msn.
- You surf the net at home and 50% of the time you are doing research for your work.
- You go to sleep very early so that you can wake up faster to go to work the next day.
- You wake up in the morning and the first thing you think about is things you want to do when you reach the office.
- You talk about your work and about your colleagues with all your friends.
- You talk about work with your housemate while at work, in the car, having dinner and at home.
- You have nothing much to talk about except your work.
If you met 40% of the above mentioned criteria, congratulation you are a potential workaholic. If you score 100%, bingo you deserved to be a workaholic.
An advice for you, find some personal time for yourself to make your life more meaningful and find sometime for exercise before you need to find sometime for sickness.