15 facts about me
What a difficult task. Squeezed my brain to come out with these facts.
- I’m a very indecisive person. I have to crack my head to make a simple decision.
- I think a lot about anything and everything. Guess that’s the reason why I can’t decide.
- My spontaneous reaction is very very slow.
- I’m extremely suck at calculating money.
- I have bad memory. Cannot remember things happened three days ago.
- But I’m quite good at recognising roads and I like to do that.
- I can keep things for ages. I’m still keeping the first ever letter I received around 15 years ago.
- I’m scared to talk to strangers. Especially girls.
- I have to make my bed sheet until it is smooth, flat and wrinkle free before I go to bed because I feel uncomfortable seeing the wrinkles.
- I sleep naked and have to hug a pillow.
- Every morning, I spend almost 30 minutes to put on toner, moisturiser, talc, hair wax, hair spray and perfume.
- I keep a lot of receipts and I stick the important ones in a big book.
- I can easily get drunk with only a little alcohol.
- I always bought the wrong cloths because of my bad sense of fashion.
- I have asthma but it has not triggered for years already.
Finally finish the list. Phew… It proved that I don’t know myself very well.
I’m not going to tag anyone. It stops here. Hahaha… oh and one more thing, I don’t do forward emails.