It’s been 2 weeks plus since my last update. Today I decided to blog some random thoughts.
1. There are few reasons why I don’t update. Partly because I have nothing much to write. And partly because I have yet to transfer all my photos from my PC to my Mac. I have no idea on how to transfer all my tags from Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 to any programs running on Mac.
2. Life for the past 2 weeks were like, go to work, breakfast, lunch, dinner, go to the gym, go home, watch dramas, read magazine, and then sleep. I kind of like it.
3. I’m addicted to go to the gym. I feel like going everyday because I started to seeing some results as in lesser fat, harder muscles and better posture.
4. Malaysian politics are getting more and more dramatic. It’s more entertaining to read the newspapers nowadays than going to watch movies in the cinema.
5. Upcoming weeks are going to be full of work, work and work. I have to give up gym and also my flute class for 1 week. Hope I can catch up with some of the works which I should have done few months ago.
6. Ikea’s 2009 catalogue is finally here! I’m so excited about it. Have to start saving now for some of my targets. And guess what, I’ve just applied for their credit card. Hope they get it approved.
P/S: The post title is just to express the distinction of past 2 weeks and the upcoming weeks.